This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for thecraftsalonstudio.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website,
how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time via email at email@example.com
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect personal or sensitive information, that information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the URL (or web page address).
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Anyone working with us (employees or consultants) to fulfill our services to you must agree in writing to our privacy practices, adhere to our privacy policies to keep all personally identifiable information secure, and are only granted limited access to the needed information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information and access to this information is kept secure.